This tutorial let you know how to change theme in WordPress version 3.8 or above, the latest version of WordPress contains easy way to change your website theme.
- The new version allow you to search and upload the new theme on your WordPress website
- Click on Add New theme, search and choose a specific theme that you think will look great according to your site niche
- The latest WordPress features allow you to find a specific colour, columns, layout, theme
- You can also upload a theme you have already downloaded
In this specific example, I am going to download a theme.
- Here I will search a theme named Montezuma
- Click on Install Now
- Wait for couple of seconds; then click on Activate
- Go back and check the theme has been activated
If you want to activate any other theme the customization/configuration work will remain the same for the previous theme you had.
Continue Scrolling for reading or…
Watch Video Tutorial – How to Install Theme in WordPress
- If you want to chance the theme again this repeat the above shared process again without worries about to lose your previous theme’s customization work
- Again install and active the theme
- Visit the site and customize it as per your requirements
So, changing a theme using WordPress is really easy task to do.