To use Widgets for making a blog post impressive is very easy to use, you just need to drag and drop options in a WordPress site while using WP widgets. The WordPress bloggers can extend the power of evasion of auto WP widgets.
You don’t need to write a single line of code to add widgets in a blog post and add widgets in your blog post. Now you will know how to add WordPress Widgets in blog post and it would help you more to enhance your blogging experience.
- The foremost thing that you should do is to active amr shortcode plugin
- After plugin activation go to Appearance, Widgets
- Drag and drop the widgets that you want to insert in your post
- It will display in the shape of a shortcodes on your sidebar
- Go to post and past the code that you get for a specific widget where you need
Free Download: amr ShortCodes any widget Plugin
Now you are ready to use widgets on your WordPress blog, you can make your blog content more stylish with the use of different widgets. This is very simple and easy way to make your site impressive for your website visitors. So, follow the above given instructions to make your content impressive with the use of WordPress widgets.