There are some of the secrets of every business, such as each website has some secret plugins that help them to make their website more impressive. Here you will know how to find a plugin installed on WordPress website.
The tutorial I am going to share is experienced on Google Chrome browser, follow the given steps to know, how you can find a plugin on WordPress website.
Step to Follow:
1. Open Google Chrome Browser
2. Open the website and hover the plugin, that you want to identify.
3. Left click on the plugin and click on the “Inspect Element”
4. Click on the plugin and you can see the HTML code in code in the view and the highlighting. Find out the parent element and the name of the website.
5. Copy the name of WordPress plugin and search it in google or WordPress admin panel.
6. Install it on your WordPress blog and enjoy the WordPress blogging.