Getty Images is one of the most popular image collection source over the internet. There are several bloggers are using their images to make their blog posts more attractive. This is a paid source to get images from the site, however the images you will get from the site will not be available easily over the internet that will create uniqueness in your blog posts.
Now Getty Images offers free service to embed images on your WordPress website. However, it will have the source and place, social buttons and re-embed button of image under the embedded image. You can follow this simple way to embed Getty Images in WordPress for free.
9 Simple Steps to Follow
- Open gettyimages.com
- Find your blog post’s relevant images
- Click on your favorite image (a new window will appear on your screen)
- Click on “</>” embed image button
- Copy the image code or take a preview of image
- Open “Text” tab in your WordPress post area
- Paste the copied HTML embed code into your WordPress website
- To change the size of image change the “height=”000″ width=”000″”
- The images is ready to show on your WordPress blog post
Steps in Pictures