If you want to know How to Start Free WordPress.com Blog, we make it easy for you, you just need to follow the given steps and enjoy WordPress blogging.
Step 1. Go to WordPress.com
- Visit the given link and to sign up for your WordPress account,
- If you are already registered on WordPress.com you can use login method.
- In case you are visiting for the very first time click on “Get Started” button.
Step 2. Choose Your Blog Address
- Before choosing give a valid email address and set a password for your WordPress.com account.
- Chose a free domain name and check its availability. It will look like as: domainname.wordpress.com
- You can choose a .co, .com, .org, .me or .net blog however, these would be payable on yearly basis.
Tip to Remember:
While choosing a domain name keep in mind your profession and your blog type and try to use your blog type keyword in the domain name. Avoid using numbers while selecting a domain as it would may cause of confusing.
Step 3. Confirm Email Address
WordPress.com sends verification email for on your email ID, go to your inbox and click on the activation link “Activate Blog” button.
Step 1. Choose a Title
Before starting you need to set a tagline and title for your blog, it will appear on the top of the blog. it should be related to your blogging activates.
Step 2. Choose a Theme
There are a large number of free WordPress themes are available, chose a relevant and good looking free WordPress theme and install it on your WP admin panel. You will not to use any type of coding for this purpose and it is simple to set.
Step 1. Select Post Type
You need to choose a type of your blog before starting your first blog post. These would be text post, a photo, a video a quote or a link.
Step 2. Try Out The Editor
Write text in the editor portion, you can add photos and embed videos in your WordPress blog post. You can set H1 to H7 tags with formatting options. There are italic, bold and underline, hyperlink options are available for advance blogging options.