Version: WordPress 3.5.2
Release Date: June 21st, 2013
This is a maintenance and security update.
How you can install it?
Login to your WordPress account and click on “Please update now” Button (Located on the top on WordPress Dashboard) This is an automatic way of update your WordPress
Or you can visit http://wordpress.org/download/release-archive/
See More: How to Update WordPress Version
- The purpose to release of WordPress 3.5.2 is that there are 12 bugs were estimated in the previously released versions. Now the WordPress developers remove these bugs and make it easy for the WordPress bloggers.
- There are seven security issues has been recovered in this new version of WordPress. More over the developers included some more security hardening additionally.
- Disallow the contribution of publishing posts to the authorship
- Block server to secure your site from fake attacks
- Prevent your site from renunciation of service attack
- Manifold solutions for cross-site scripting
- Updated TinyMCE library to fix a cross-site scripting
Features and Improvements in WordPress 3.5.2
You will experience a unique file and images uploading process, and placing them in better order in your post by making a breeze while file uploading.
Now you will be able to re-order images in galleries by caption edition and drag and drop facility and now an easy controller layout is available for you.
New Default Theme
Now the default theme of the WordPress is fully advanced with a perfect layout and flexible and sophisticated style. The new Twenty Twelve style is grate for blogs and provides a natural view.
Now you can use this version in a smooth way for touchscreen device and you can work easy and anywhere.