A new report on WordPress from the website back-up and observing services named CodeGuard, found WordPress as largest content management system used by the website owners, so far.
The research found that WordPress is running on over 250,000 SMB websites, the first quarter of 2015 State of the Web Report found 78.8% of website owners use WordPress and remaining 21.2% own other CMS like Drupal, Joomla, ExpressionEngine, Concrete 5 and custom websites.
Talking about WordPress we have to talk about a number of useful plugins that make it’s use easier, the report also noticed Askimet is the top installed plugin on this CMS and Avada is the only that that often see installed on a number of website.
The report found a bad news as well, that 51% websites are not fully optimized for mobile devices that may cause them to face Google’s new plenty or less user friendly environment for the mobile users.
Infographic by CodeGuard’s