To create a best user and search engine friendly WordPress post is an art, because it is not an easy task to grab the attention of users and the search engines at the same time. However, that is why WordPress is our favorite content management system, it allows the bloggers to create an attractive blog post.
Here are some of the WordPress facts that that will allow you to make search engine and user friendly blog posts to grab their attention.
1. Articles Writing for Users
Before writing a 300-500 words blog post you need to set a keyword along with your topic. After choose a keyword start using it in your content, you may use your keyword for users in:
- Post Title
- Post Content
- Internal Linking
2. Posting for Search Engine
When your readers will read the keyword in the title they will surely click on desired keyword. It will let the users know what is inside your heading and if they read their desired content in the blog post they will spend more time on your webpage. Provide some back links to your previous WordPress posts
- After talking about your website visitors here are some tips to create SEO optimized WordPress post especially for search engine.
- Install SOE By Yoast WordPress Plugin and add Mata Title, tags and Meta Description for better search engine ranking.
- Name your feature images with keyword and don’t forget to give an LSI keyword as alternative text while uploading the image.
- Make your friendly for the search engine crawlers keep using your top keyword into URLs.