SEO is still an effective strategy to promote your website over the internet. However the search engine don’t allow to do black hate SEO, so you have to follow white hate SEO strategy. An SEO friendly WordPress theme is really valuable part for your website. If you are interesting to do SEO for your website promotion first of all need to select an SEO friendly theme. This theme will be surprisingly beneficial for your work. If your theme will be SEO friendly it will help you more to promote your website with less struggle.
If you will not have an SEO friendly theme you have to do more struggle for the promotion of your website and you will get less result in a long period. Now the question is that, what is an SEO friendly theme and how you can get a theme. Here are some of the tips to choose an SEO friendly theme.
- Theme should come with categories and tags visible.
- Theme’s layout should be clean, simple and user friendly.
- Theme should be supportive for famous SEO and cache plugins.
- Theme should have heading options like <H1, H2, H3 and etc.>
- Check that is this theme has options to set title and description for page and posts.
To know about these factors you should see all of the theme description and features. However, some of the features can be seen in the live preview of that theme.
The more SEO features a theme will have, the better. Here are some of the Premium and Free WordPress SEO friendly themes that would help you to start your business website or blog. The premium collection of SEO friendly themes is preferable for all type of bloggers and business holders.