1. Always choose a decent WordPress theme but keep in mind that this should be according to your business requirements.
2. Don’t forget to install WordPress plugins for custom meta title, meta description and meta tags, it will make your site SEO friendly.
3. Today the era of social networking don’t forget to install social sharing plugins on your WP admin panel and this is one of the easy WordPress Marketing tips.
4. Install custom URL plugin, it will be very helpful for you to make a short URL according to the instruction of by Google Panda and Penguin.
5. Make your post attractive by using proper images and make those images SEO friendly by using proper image name and alt tags.
6. Make a schedule to verify your site with analytics code for Google webmaster.
7. Make your accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other famous social sits and create business pages.
8. Promote every WordPress post on with social media sites.
9. The last but not least and one of the most easy WordPress Marketing tips create quality content make your post attractive content development skill by adding images and videos.
9 Easy WordPress Marketing Tips for Beginners