During your content to add a link of an other websites our purpose is to provide some extra information to our readers not to promote other websites. In order to avoid this practice you are required to use any one of these plugin to add nofollow tag in external URLs.
This plugin will add a checkbox in the insert link popup box to add rel=”nofollow” tag before the link that you want to make nofollow before publishing it on your website. There are many other tools come in your control to add rel=”nofollow” tag in each different link.
- Add nofollow checkbox in popup box
- Add several nofollow shortcodes
- Add or remove the nofollow tag
Nofollow for external link
This plugin allows you to insert rel=“nofollow” tag and “raret=_blank” into your external links in your blog posts. If you are looking for paid support you may use this plugin’ premium services to make your nofollow links more reliable.
- Add rel=nofollow in all external link of blog, website posts and pages
- Add target=_blank for all the external link of your blog/website posts/pages.
- Save your internal links from the both tags rel=nofollow and target=_blank
WP External Links
This plugin will decrease the bounce rate of your website by opening external links into a new tab adding “nofollow” tag. This is an SEO friendly WordPress plugin that have more options to make your website worthy.
- Open external links in new window or tab
- Add link title, link icon and set classes
- Add “nofollow”