If you are trying to make your content marketing strategy more effective, you cannot ignore world famous social networks like Facebook, twitter and Google+. These three social networks are the backbone of social media marketing.
Reasons why you should Use Social Media
Social media has expends in every corner of the world and it has been filled out with shares, comments, likes, tweets and +1s. Almost all ages of people are using these three social networks, here are some of the stats that encourage you to use these social networks for an effective content marketing strategy.
- Almost 72% of internet users are using on social media networks
- The young people under 18-29 year have an 89% usage
- Adults under 30-49 years have a 72% usage
- People under 50-60 years have a 60% usage
- People above 65 years have a 43% usage
- 71% of users using social networks on mobile derives
Facebook is still on the top in social networking websites with over 1 billion active users. Here are some of the figures about Facebook.
- Facebook have crossed 1.15 billion users
- 23% users login at least 5 times in a day
- 47% US based Facebook users think this is No. 1 influencer of purchases
- 70% online marketers use Facebook to get more customers
Google’s social network “Google+” was a challenging task for Facebook and it manages get popular over the web but not more than Facebook. However, Google+ covers a large area of market with some extraordinary marketing services for professionals. Here are some of the latest numbers of Google+.
- Google+ having over 1 billion users
- They reached 359 million monthly active users
- Google+ is growing at 33% per year
- People above age of 50 are more interested to use Google+ since 2012
Twitter is no more popular among general public as compared to Facebook and Google+ but a large number of people are using Twitter to follow their favorite celebrities. It is another big social networking platform for an effective content marketing strategy. Here are some of the latest figures that would encourage you to use twitter for online marketing.
- Twitter is having more than 550 million users
- 34% of marketers are active on Twitter
- In 2012-13 Twitter have 44% growth rate and it was the fastest growing network
- More than 215 million people use twitter in a month
And there are several other international and local networks used by the online marketers. These top social networks’ facts for your 2014 content marketing strategy will motivate you to follow these three biggest web portals for more effective results. The Given info-graphic presentation will help you to know more facts about Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.